Before you begin
To delete a referred purchase or to void a referral made by an advocate, you will first have to set a referred purchase review period during which referred purchases can be voided or deleted. Otherwise referred purchases are immediately marked as valid and commission will be charged if applicable once the review period has passed.
To delete a purchase or to void a referral:
- Go to your account's Purchases & Referrals page.
- Search for the referred purchase that you want to flag as invalid by entering the name, email address or invoice amount of the purchase in the search box.
- Once you locate the row with the referred purchase, click the Delete dropdown on the right of the row.
- If you want to void the referral, choose the "Void this referral" option. If you want to delete the referred purchase, choose the "Delete this purchase" option. If you want to ban the advocate, chose "Ban this advocate" option
- Once the referred purchase is deleted or voided, an email will be sent out to the advocate to let him/her know that he/she is no longer eligible for the reward (if he/she was originally eligible for one due to the referred purchase).
Referred purchases can only be deleted or voided during this referred purchase review period. After the referred purchase review period has ended, you will not be able to void the referral or deleted the referral from your dashboard.
If you still wish to delete the purchase or void the referral, our engineers can help you do this in our backend system. Please contact us with the following details. Please note that we will not be able to recall any rewards that have already been issued.