The store URL is used in the following instances:
- As the link target in the button on the friend landing page. For example, if the store URL is set to 'http://www.acmetoystore.com', referred friends clicking the button on the friend landing page will be brought to http://www.acmetoystore.com.
- If 'No offer' is selected for the Friend Offer, the friend landing page will be disabled, and referred friends clicking referral links will be taken directly to the store URL that is set.
- If the 'Discount Link' option is selected for the Friend Offer, the friend landing page will be disabled, and referred friends clicking referral links will be taken directly to the discount URL that is set (instead of the store URL).
Note: For Shopify retailers, you can only use your Primary Domain or Shopify-hosted Domain to customize your Store URL. This will ensure that the Share URL will link to your Shopify store, your campaign's referrals will be detected and integration with ReferralCandy will work correctly.
If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Store Settings section of your dashboard
- Under "Store URL", enter the Store URL that you would like your new customers to be sent to
- Click the blue check button to save your changes
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard.
- Go to the 'Campaign Settings' box on the right of the page.
- Go to the 'Store URL' row.
- In the row, edit the text in the input box and click the blue tick button to save your changes.