We'll use this referral coupon link as an illustration:
The first part of the referral coupon link (http://acmetoys.refr.cc/) is derived from your account's Short URL. The subdomain portion (e.g. 'acmetoys') can be changed.
If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Store Settings section of your dashboard
- Under "ReferralCandy Vanity URL", enter the subdomain that you would like to use for your campaign
- Click the blue check button to save your changes
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Email & Pages section of your dashboard
- Go to the 'ReferralCandy short URL' row in the Campaign Settings box on the right and click the input box to edit the URL
- Click the blue check button when you are done to save your changes.