Make sure that your store provides you with dynamic checkout variables, which are required for this widget to work.
What is a Post Purchase Popup Widget?
The Post Purchase Popup Widget is a ReferralCandy Portal Sharing Panel that appears as an overlay right after your customers make a purchase at your store:
(The popup above has been produced with our new template system. If you are using the old template system and want to upgrade for free, please contact support.)
To enable the Post Purchase Popup Widget after Email Integration:
- Go to your Widgets page.
- Go to the "Post-Purchase Popup" section.
- In the section, click the arrow in the "Add Code Snippet" row.
- Click "Copy" in the box that drops down after the arrow is clicked.
- Insert the updated snippet into the purchase completed page just before the HTML </body> tag. For some platforms there may be a box for you to insert scripts that you want to run on the "Thank You" or purchase completed page of the checkout process
Do note that your referral campaign must be active in order for the Post-Purchase Popup to appear.
* If you only want to enrol customers who have consented to marketing in the referral program, you need to let us know whether they have consented. You can do this by populating the 'data-accepts-marketing' field when the script is loaded. If 'data-accepts-marketing' is set to false, the customer will still be shown the post-purchase popup, but they will be unsubscribed by default. Only if they click 'Share Invite Link' will they be subscribed to receive emails from your referral program. If 'data-accepts-marketing' is set to true, the customer will be shown the post-purchase popup and subscribed by default. Only if the customer clicks 'No Thanks' will they be unsubscribed from your referral program emails.