ReferralCandy sends cash referral rewards to your advocates through PayPal. In the event that your advocate does not have a PayPal account, he/she will still be able to claim the cash referral reward in the following manner:
- ReferralCandy sends cash to the advocate's email address
- Advocate gets an email from PayPal letting them know they have received funds
- In the email, if the advocate does not have a PayPal account, the advocate is instructed to open a PayPal account to receive funds into their PayPal balance.
You can also refer to the "How to receive money" section of PayPal's website for details.
NOTE: PayPal restrictions regarding Cash Rewards
- PayPal regulations prevent us from sending money to PayPal accounts that are categorized as Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs). Advocates should ideally set up a Personal PayPal account to receive the rewards.
- PayPal regulations prevent us from sending money to PayPal accounts in Russia, Ukraine or Turkey so please ensure that your Advocate's account is set up outside of these countries to be able to receive their rewards.