Updating the currency will affect the following:
Minimum purchase amount - The minimum purchase amount will be calculated in the currency that you set. For example, let's say your current currency is USD and you set your minimum purchase amount to 10.00 USD. If you change the currency to British Pound (GBP), the minimum purchase amount will automatically be updated to be 10.00 GBP.
- Cash rewards* - The cash reward will be shown in the currency that you set. For example, let's say your current currency is USD and you set your cash reward to be $10.00 (USD). If you change your currency to British Pound (GBP), the cash reward will automatically be updated to be 10.00 GBP.
*Important: Regardless of which currency you set, cash rewards will be given out in the USD equivalent amount via PayPal. For example, if a cash reward of 10.00 GBP is due to the advocate, when it is transferred to the advocate via PayPal, it will be transferred in USD as $16.54 USD (assuming 1 GBP = 1.64 USD).
To update the currency used in your referral program:
- Go to your Referral Reward page.
- Go to the box titled "Conditions for reward".
- Click the [Edit] link in the condition that says "The currency of my store is...".
- A dropdown select box should appear. Choose the currency you'd like and click the blue "Save" button to update it.