By default, ReferralCandy sends Pending Reward Emails to Advocates once a successful referral has been detected but one of the following conditions have still not been met:
- The referred purchase review period is more than 1 day and has not passed
- The required number of referred purchases to earn a reward has not yet been achieved
If you wish to disable the Pending Reward Emails, please follow the steps below.
If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to "Edit Referral Program > Settings".
- Click on the "Reward Notification Settings" tab.
- In the dropdown menu under "Reward Email (Pending)", select the desired option.
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard
- Click the 'Reward Email' tab and select the 'Pending' tab
- In the tab, go to the bullet point with 'Pending reward emails are:', click the  link and select the desired option from the drop down menu
- The change will be updated automatically